The weather forecast indicates that it will remain very cold overnight and into tomorrow, with rain during the morning highly likely.  Rico will be unable to ride, sensibly taking another week to recuperate – and hoping for warmer weather next Wednesday!  If there is ice likely tomorrow (and the forecast rain makes that more of a possibility) then I, too, would think that it is more sensible not to ride, and will therefore not be leading.  I will decide tomorrow, and will post any notice of cancellation on this site by 8.30 latest, so please keep a look out.  Alternatively, you may wish to phone me (01276-68113101276-681131)
You’ll need Skype CreditFree via Skype