cycling in Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire and beyond…..

Tomorrow’s Ride, 9th March

The weather forecast for tomorrow is currently dire, heavy rain for most if not all of the day, and high winds.  I cannot believe that there will be much demand for a ride, and would not want to require leaders to turn up in such conditions.  Of course, riders may wish to go out on their own, and there is also the possibility of postponing the rides for a day, to Thursday.  I should be able to lead the 4’s that day, at this stage I cannot guarantee any further ride leaders.
Of course, the forecast might change, I will monitor the situation, and will post a further note, with a decision and update, late this evening or first thing Wednesday.  Please make sure you look for this before heading out (in the rain).
John