Land’s End to John O’Groats by bike is the ultimate UK cycle challenge. Take on this bucket list event over an unforgettable 9 days, fully supported with 900 other riders alongside you.
Cliff tops, moorlands, hidden roads and soaring mountains – experience the most spectacular cycling the UK has to offer, riding through 23 counties across England, Wales and Scotland. With a premium level of support, there’s no better way to take on this iconic ride.
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Expert chaperones, and medical and mechanical support throughout
- Overnight basecamps with 2-person tent set up for each rider
- Fantastic food, power showers, drinks, and sport nutrition
- Day-to-day bag transport
- Finisher’s medal
This is a chance to see the UK like you’ve never seen it before, camping under the stars and sharing lifelong memories with 900 fellow riders.
- Registration Fee: £499
- Fundraising Target: £2,400
What are the benefits of joining #TeamPrincesTrust?
- Receive fantastic stewardship from our dedicated events team throughout your journey as well as support in your fundraising.
- You will be given a branded Prince’s Trust technical cycling jersey for you to wear through your training and for the big event.
- You will receive regular updates to show how your fundraising helps change young people’s lives.
Why ride for The Prince’s Trust?
By taking part you could be the turning point for a young life. The Prince’s Trust believes that every young person should have the chance to succeed, no matter what their background or the challenges they are facing. We help those from disadvantaged communities and those facing the greatest adversity by supporting them to build the confidence and skills to live, learn and earn.