cycling in Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire and beyond…..

Klick-Fit bar bags

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Gillbe 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

John Gillbe
    Participant

I have two old barbags with Klick-fit fittings: but they only fit 26mm handlebars which I no longer have. One is a sturdy Altura pretty much as new, the other is Carradice and much lighter but a bit tired.

Any interest? John Gillbe

Chris Juden
    Participant

You can simply buy ‘oversize’ Klick-fix clips to fit your new 31.8mm bars, if not from the usual mail-order suspects (who are typically a bit useless at anything touring!) then ebay, whence I just got some. They actually came from a chap based in Loxwood, so collection in person would have been an option, if I’d had the time in the midst of moving house!

markheal
    Participant

I may be interested if you wish to sell your bar bags but
    Practical Cycles are excellent supplier of less mainstream cycle bits.
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Practical-Cycles/Rixen-and-Kaul-/_i.html?rt=nc&_fsub=9267396014&_sid=106451614&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14&_sop=2&_sc=1

John Gillbe
    Participant

Now why didn’t I think of that! Chris and Mark thank you for pointing out the error of my ways. They are readily available via Amazon.

Offer now closed!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Strava Do you have a Garmin?. Or have a smartphone? Track your rides with Strava - there is now a West Surrey CTC club page on Strava so you can compare your rides with your friends.

Did you know . . .

If you have an iPhone or iPad you can save a shortcut to this page with our logo to your home screen.

Next of Kin details

West_Surrey_CTC_single_180x332px   ICE - in case of emergency, you must carry next of kin details with you on rides, contact John Murdoch if you haven't yet received an email with the offer of your free ID tag.  

Upcoming Rides and Events